Cecil County Homes Report: For Sale and Sold June 5, 2015
Jun 05, 2015 11:12AM ● Published by Kevin
188 Leeds Road, Elkton. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Gallery: Cecil County Homes Report - June 5, 2015 [6 Images] Click any image to expand.
If you are wondering what houses in the area are selling for, we provide a wrap up for these towns, as well. If you’ve noticed a house for sale in your neighborhood and wondered what it went for, scroll to the bottom of the article for a list of this month's report.
1. 190 Clemencia Road, Earleville ($349,900) - Big house, big garage, big lot, big lake! House is like new. Attached 2 car, detached 2 car, 1200 sq ft 2 story pole barn w/ concrete floor and wide open second floor with private access. Over 4 acres of gardens, fruit trees, forest and virtual frontage on the 90 acre lake. End of cul de sac privacy. House has too many updates to list plus walk out finished basement.
2. 1288 Leeds Road, Elkton ($394,900) - Elegant Colonial has private entry In-law suite. Includes 5 Bedrooms- 4 Full Baths-Lovely Foyer Entry-Fabulous Gourmet Kitchen-Traditional Livingroom & Diningroom- Familyroom w/Propane Fireplace opens to Full Glassed Sunroom- Main Level Laundry/Mud Room- Bonus Room above 2 Car Garage- Expansive Tiered Decks to Patios- Meticulously Landscaped- 1.84 Ac Country Setting.
3. 10 Saint Augustine Road N, Chesapeake City ($160,100) - TLB. 4.5% Buyer Premium chgd buyer at closing. No inspection contingency accepted on TLB Properties. REO. Property sold As-Is w/o repair, warranty or Seller Disclosure. The Listing Broker & Seller assume no responsibility & make no guarantees as to the accuracy of info herein. Seller will accept cash, conventional offers only.
4. 103 Stephanie Court, Rising Sun ($299,000) - You will fall in love with this brick front colonial nestled on cul-de-sac court! Over 3200 sq ft of living space. True 5BR 3.5BA, 3 finished levels* open floorplan with sunroom* kit w/42 cabinets* island & appliances* Sunroom w/ natural light and great space! New carpet through out, new neutral paint, MBR w/ full bath & walk-in closet. FF lower lvl w/ full BA, storage rm! HVAC 2013!
5. 1140 Mechanics Valley Road, North East ($162,000) - Mechanics Dream! 30 X 52 Garage with bike lifts, sink, urinal and separate office/play room above Beautiful View of Creek. 3 Bedroom House with Front Porch and Rear Deck. Additional out buildings.
6. 1794 Susquehanna River Road, Conowingo ($99,000) - Located along side a creek, and across from a park, with playground walking trails, fish in the creek 3 br 1bth doublewide on your own lot lots of park area. Well maintained, beautifully landscaped.live where you play, it is all here. Just a minute drive to popular eating establishments, right off rt 1, rt 222 and i-95. Very convient living.
Sold HomesThe following houses were sold in the last month:
- 28 Mocking Bird Lane, Port Deposit - $122,000
- 44 Chartwell Court, Perryville - $139,900
- 5 N. Navaho Trail, Elkton - $160,000
- 51 Port Herman Drive, #A9, Chesapeake City - $199,900
- 101 Mount Rocky Lane, Colora - $229,000
- 312 Mount St., Rising Sun - $235,000