Cecil County Homes Report: For Sale and Sold May 8, 2015
May 08, 2015 12:25PM
● By Kevin
189 Geralds Way, Conowingo. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Cecil County Homes Report - May 8, 2015 [6 Images] Click Any Image To Expand
If you are wondering what houses in the area are selling for, we provide a wrap up for these towns, as well. If you’ve noticed a house for sale in your neighborhood and wondered what it went for, scroll to the bottom of the article for a list of this month's report.
1. 129 Chads Way, Port Deposit ($339,900) - Spectacular 4 BR, 3 BA home on almost an acre on cul-de-sac, backing to a horse farm. Slate and hardwood floors, main level BR with dual full bath access, large family room with brick faced, wood burning fireplace, large deck with newer canopy, inground 16 x 32 pool, oversized 2 car, attached garage, house is freshly painted!
2. 131 Midland Drive, Elkton ($189,900) - Recently improved, updated and upgraded 3 bedroom 2 full bath bi-level in move-in condition. Upgraded and improved this home features a brand new kitchen with 42" full overlay raised panel cherry cabinets, granite countertops, travertine tile backsplash, recessed lighting and new stainless appliances. A full living room, 2 additional bedrooms with centrally located full bath complete the main floor. Also a rare lower level "Owners Suite" with egress window, full bath with tile shower and walk-in closet. Premium sized family room with recessed lighting complement the lower level. Access to the rear deck and backyard from the kitchen through a new sliding glass door to the 2 1/2 car garage/workshop! Recently updated roof with architectural shingles, new gutters & downspouts, windows, HVAC, plumbing, interior doors, light fixtures and finishes make this home "Better than New". A 2-10 Home Trust Warranty provided by the Seller. Schedule a tour today, you will be impressed!
3. 1 Jamestown Court, North East ($139,000) - Unique end unit townhouse that is move in ready. 3 bedrooms 1 & 1/2 baths. Offers large kitchen with beautiful new floor. Extra large yard with mature shade trees, deck, shed & plenty of off street parking. Great location close to schools, and the historic town of North East with great restaurants & waterfront park. Quick access to I-95 yet close to Elk Neck State Forest & the North East River.
4. 1627 Greenspring Ave., Perryville ($175,000) - Looking for a small community but need to feel a little open space? Check out Greenspring Avenue! This 4 BR, 2 Bath rancher should easily qualify for any financing program. Unfinished basement, oil heat, central air, shed, paved driveway, nice back yard with mature trees and landscaping. Location allows easy access to schools, shopping, highways, medical services, and employment centers!
5. 189 Geralds Way, Conowingo ($425,000) - Beautiful 4 bedroom 2.5 bath colonial in Murphys Run. Home offers custom paint in several rooms, upgraded molding, butlers pantry, granite counters, double ovens and gas fireplace. Master suite has 2 separate vanities, dual closets, sitting area and luxury bath. Propane tank and alarm convey.
6. 10 Reading Road ($69,900) - Great 3Bedroom Rancher in Crystal Beach Manor. No flood ins. needed!! Walking distance to the sandy beach. Can get access to become a member of Yacht Club-private beach/boat slips that access the mouth of the Elk River that leads to the Chesapeake Bay. Open floor plan, hardwood floor, enclosed sunroom, concrete patio, fenced yard, shed, Annual Ground Rend of $1.00 /99yr. lease. Sell as-is.
Sold HomesThe following houses were sold in the last month:
- 939 Cayots Corner Road, Chesapeake City - $57,900
- 241 Greenwood St., Elkton - $175,000
- 39 Wells Camp Road, North East - $187,700
- 1197 Town Point Road, Chesapeake City - $229,900
- 114 Sharpless Drive, Elkton - $280,750
- 77 Cabots Court, Warwick - $292,500