Cecil County Homes Report: For Sale and Sold April 10, 2015
Apr 10, 2015 10:40AM
212 Edgewater Drive, Earleville. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
If you are wondering what houses in the area are selling for, we provide a wrap up for these towns, as well. If you’ve noticed a house for sale in your neighborhood and wondered what it went for, scroll to the bottom of the article for a list of this month's report.
1. 285 Harrisville Road, Colora ($225,000) - Charming & cute rancher on well sized lot with in-ground pool, circular driveway, & garage that has been converted to entertainment area. Deck off rear leads to fully fenced private back yard also equipped w/ large shed. Hardwood floors through-out. Fully finished basement with utility/storage/laundry area. Space for additional rooms. Very flexible finished open space. Shows pride of ownership!
2. 1784 Turkey Point Road, North East ($439,000) - Peaceful and Private describes this property. Log home on 8.9 Acres midway between the Town of North East and Elk State Park. This custom house is superb from top to bottom. Large covered porch, open foyer and staircase, family room with two story stone fireplace open to office/den. Sunroom to the outside deck that provide wonderful views. Two master suites and beautiful outdoor spaces!
3. 212 Edgewater Drive, Earleville ($349,000) - Custom built raised rancher on a premium lot in Bay View Estates! Finished square footage is approx. 3500 sq. ft. Capture wonderful water views from nearly every room! Freshly painted, this home is waiting for someone to enjoy all its unique features. 3 main floor bedrooms and 2 full main floor baths. 1 story from the back and 2 stories from the front allows for a walk out basement! Basement is fully finished with a 4th bdrm, office and full bath. Corain Cabinets,hardwood, tile, very open floor plan! Home is set up for a new custom deck. Build your own design or negoiate with the seller! Neighborhood boat ramp and public boat ramp right next to community! Great Buy, great home!
4. 98 Blakiston Lane, Warwick ($375,000) - Well maintained cape cod on 2.3 acres in water oriented subdivision w/large lots and privacy. Large community open space that borders the lower bohemia river. Home sits on a cul de sac and adjoins an 82 acre privately owned farmette. Close to horse country and waterways. Mature landscaping with plenty of room for entertaining and outdoor activities. Slagle built home.
5. 117 Orchard Hill Lane ($350,000) - Stunning 3 bedroom custom-built rancher in Elkton sits on over 1.5 landscaped acres, tucked at the cul-de-sac end of a private drive. Upgrades galore. Gourmet kitchen opens to living room with soaring ceilings. Master suite with soaking tub, separate shower, and huge walk-in closet. Full basement with plumbing rough-in just waiting to be finished. Furniture conveyable should buyer be interested.
Sold HomesThe following houses were sold in the last month:
- 114 E. Main St., Elkton - $50,000
- 2329 Blue Ball Road, Elkton - $199,000
- 67 Charles St., Elkton - $225,000
- 111 Bethel Springs Drive, North East - $238,500
- 24 Locomotive Lane, Colora - $384,000