Cecil County Homes For Sale March 26, 2015
Mar 26, 2015 01:49PM
121 Elk Ranch Park Road, Elkton. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Looking to own some real estate in Cecil County? Here are 6 local area houses for sale, ranging from $197,850 to $399,900, as featured on realtor.com.
1. 125 Bay Club Parkway, North East ($399,900) - Stunning, huge brick front home 5000+ Sq Ft! is just the start! Soaring 18 ft high tray ceilings in the FR! Impressive open feel entry. Dual stair case, 2 story foyer, Hdwd floors, brand new carpet on main & upper level, Gorgeous kitchen w/granite, huge island, 42 in cabinets, SS appl and a huge pantry. Baths for every bedroom! Impressive master suite with gas FP. The list just goes on! Must see.
2. 319 Rowland Drive, Port Deposit ($197,850) - Come live and play on the Chesapeake Bay with a waterfront condo on the deep water of the Susquehanna River! This 2 bedroom 2.5 bath home is ready for new owners. Balcony off Living room with sweeping views and also off Master bedroom! This is an Estate Sale and must sell. Garage, secured storage. Boaters paradise! Appliances stay home is ready for immediate occupancy. Walk to marina's and more!
3. 223 Ash Lane, Elkton ($285,000) - Suburban oasis....4 bedroom, 2.5 bath colonial home on 1.75 partially wooded lot. Stunning foyer with ceramic tile and stone wall that leads to updated kitchen w/granite and ceramic tile flooring. Family room with built-in bookshelves and woodstove insert. Slider leading to sunroom that overlooks inground pool and your own private vacation oasis.
4. 375 Windfields Way, Chesapeake City ($230,000) - Introducing this updated and well maintained home located in a private setting. This 3-Bedroom home sits on over an acre of property, surrounded by beautiful horse farms. All windows and exterior doors were just replaced, and attic re-insulated to make the home energy efficient. Home is ready for immediate occupancy, so come have a look while it is still available.
5. 121 Elk Ranch Park Road, Elkton ($379,900) - Stunning contemporary in impeccable condition. Water-oriented water access property on over an acre of pastoral views & some views of the Elk River. Arch doorways on the 1st floor accent each room w/ gleaming hardwood floors on the 1st & 2nd floors. Kitchen & master bathroom floors are ceramic tile & floors are heated. This meticulously maintained interior presents a two story foyer entrance w/ a paladium window to captivate the views. The well-appointed gourmet kitchen offers 42" cabinets, extensive island w/ granite countertops, double oven & open to the breakfast area & family room. The allure of this home continues w/ the numerous windows in the breakfast area w/ an additional paladium window to appreciate the surroundings. Sliders off this room lead out to the wrap-around deck. The bright & open family rm features a handsome brick fireplace & sliders as well. Fabulous owners retreat w/ his & hers walk-in closets, master bath w/ jacuzzi tub & shower, bidet, double bowl sinks & a gas fireplace. Addtional 3 bedrooms upstairs & plenty of closet space. 1st floor laundry for convenience & 2-car turned garage. This home is truly a must see to appreciate. This quaint community has its own beach & boat ramp.
6. 1383 Elk Forest Road, Elkton ($349,900) - Spectacular stone and cedar renovated and updated cape with contemporary flair and open floor plan, gorgeous granite kitchen has hickory cabinets, bosch appliances and breakfast area with granite island, spacious living and family rooms both with fireplaces. Enjoy the inground pool for summer fun! Deeded water access to the elk river has boat ramp!
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.