Cecil County Homes Report: For Sale and Sold March 13, 2015
Mar 12, 2015 09:57PM
241 Bay Club Parkway, North East. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
If you are wondering what houses in the area are selling for, we provide a wrap up for these towns, as well. If you’ve noticed a house for sale in your neighborhood and wondered what it went for, scroll to the bottom of the article for a list of this month's report.
1. 43 Yarmouth Lane, North East ($334,900) - Open Floor Plan Cathedral Ceilings, Main Level Master Suite, Huge Laundry room, LR w/Gas Fireplace Gourmet Kitchen w/ Breakfast Room opens to your screened porch & deck offering a gorgeous view of the 17th Fairway & meticulous landscaping. Enjoy convenience of Golfing, Fine Dining, Shopping, NE River, Marinas & Park. HOA includes grass cutting. Minutes to I-95.
2. 312 Mount St., Rising Sun ($245,000) - Newly updated split foyer home a must see! Brand new stainless kitchen appliances, custom tile backsplash, large deck off dining room with private fenced backyard. Updates include paint, carpet and light fixtures. Spacious MBR with access to deck. Large partially finished bonus room has endless possibilities. Oversized 2 car garage and brand new HWH. Easy Walk to Dog Park and Town of Rising Sun!
3. 241 Bay Club Parkway, North East ($359,000) - Golfing, Boating, Have it all, a beautiful home in a beautiful setting. This meticulous home in the Chesapeake Bay Golf Club Community just 2 minutes to the Marinas, 3 minutes to Restaurant's in the quant Town of North East. Scenic Lot with Patio outside and inside not a detail was missed. Granite, stainless steel,Kitchen with Island and gas cooktop, Great rm,Liv Rm, Dinnig Rm, Loft,4 bedrooms.
4. 3 Rosemont Circle W., Elkton ($194,900) - Contemporary Style SFR has been Updated Throughout and is READY for YOU!!Don't WAIT,GO NOW & see all the home has to offer w/New Carpet-New Paint-Updated Appliances-Updated Bath-a Full Unfin Bsmt-Master BR w/a Balcony-a Lower Lvl Deck-2 Car Garage & the Privacy of being surrounded by trees.
5. 125 Long Point Blvd., Earleville ($319,000) - Breathtaking Custom built Cape in Long Point on the Bohemia River. Approx 2300 sq ft of living space on both main, upper & lower levels. Custom milled Poplar flooring on Main & 2nd floors, dining rm, huge eat in kitchen with island, granite counters, pantry, main flr laundry. Mstr suite w/remodeled full bath. Partially fin basement, bonus rm above garage w/full bath all backing to open space.
Sold HomesThe following houses were sold in the last month:
- 13 Loran Court, Elkton - $99,900
- 131 Ne Isle Drive, North East - $185,000
- 86 Tower Point Road, Chesapeake City - $212,000
- 1 Lovell Court, Elkton - $222,000
- 21 Clematis Way, Conowingo - $389,900